From Moon to Moon - My First Full Moon Goals

Under 2 weeks into blogging and I'm already (indirectly) invited to a link party (does this mean I'm cooler now than when I was in high school?). Thank you, The Faolan Girl, for sharing your link-up in the Pagan Writers Page!

The Faolan Girl

Considering the chaos in my life, some goal-setting is much appreciated. Since this is my first Full Moon Goals, I'll just highlight achievements of the past month.

1. Got settled into our relatives' place despite movers messing up.
It was a pain. I'll be sure to write about it in the near future.

2. Had my first job interview only days into my search.
I'm fairly certain the guy called in everyone who applied and I totally bombed all of 30 seconds I got, but I'm still counting it.

3. Didn't break down emotionally.
Stay-at-home mom with 6 month old has her husband abandon them with no money, pending eviction, having to sell or donate all her belongings, and plan a cross-country move... Yeah, this was major.


So now to set some goals from now to the next full moon. I'm feeling 5 is the lucky number.

1. Secure steady employment or be on track to do so.
I'm staying open to new training opportunities if I can qualify for assistance.

2. Find a good daycare for Gabe.
This is assuming we'll afford to have a choice.

3. Finish reading Penczak's The Mighty Dead
Christopher signed it for me 2 years ago at INATS when it first came out. The Mighty Ones keep distracting me!

4. Post to my forums at least once a week.
It won't be a priority with everything that's going on if I don't make it one.

5. Play with Gabe everyday.
No more of that whole "let him cry because I have too much to do" business everyone insists I stick to. Applications don't get bumped to the top of the pile just because I submit a tiny bit faster than if I take the time to address his emotional and bonding needs.

Find out how well I do at the next full moon. Until then, what goals are you working on? If you've got a blog, why not join in the party? (Click the Full Moon Goals banner above.)


Like this post? Follow Bewitching Momma on Bloglovin' to stay up-to-date on new posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn! Please leave your comments here. (Note: All comments are moderated to prevent spam and will be approved as quickly as I can manage.)

Pages