What's the Meaning of This? Bewitching Momma Introductions

Hey there. Welcome to Bewitching Momma. Get comfy and have a seat wherever you like around the campfire. I've got plenty of stories to share with you, and I know you've got a lot of your own. So don't be shy! Chime in and share as much as you want.

So let me tell you what happened. I put a lot of stuff on hold when I was pregnant. Postpartum complications nearly killed me, so I took my sweet time picking things back up. I was just getting into a groove while balancing a baby on my hip. Then out of freakin' nowhere, my husband reveals he conned me to get a son, doesn't want a wife, and see you, bye. He takes off, leaving me alone with a 6 1/2 month old, a pending eviction, no money, a car in need of repairs, a nearly nonexistent support network, and a cross-country move to plan and pull off.

It was rough, but I managed to get it done. Because that's who I am. I get through what others think is impossible. But that's who we all are with the right motivators, and my son is the ultimate. So I took things as they came. I talked to others as I needed to. And I dug down into the dirt and harvested bundles full of humor and threw it at every obstacle.

And that's where the seeds of Bewitching Momma were born. Family and friends kept telling me to write a blog. I've had so much happen to me, so much I've done in life, and no matter what, I find a way to bring laughter whenever I talk about any of it. So many of my stories could help others, and I've wanted to share them for a while.

This is me getting personal. No more biting my tongue for fear of bad PR. No more holding back and hiding. No more keeping the good jokes to myself because someone somewhere might get offended. It's time for me to show how bewitching this momma is.

And I'm looking forward to you all doing the same. So go ahead and share your intros below!


Like this post? Follow Bewitching Momma on Bloglovin' to stay up-to-date on new posts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your turn! Please leave your comments here. (Note: All comments are moderated to prevent spam and will be approved as quickly as I can manage.)

Pages